Scrigno kit is the fast and easy-to-assemble door frame in kit assembly form for plasterboard walls
Made entirely of sheet metal without plastic structural parts. As sturdy as a traditional door frame, it saves money on transport and storage; with just two models, the entire range of standard measurements can be covered, along with two wall thicknesses – 100 and 125 mm.
It can be assembled on a flat surface in just a few minutes by cutting away the already marked excess parts (guide, PVC and wood spacer).
- 600-800: permits making four measurements for 600, 700, 750, 800 mm single door and relative 1200, 1400, 1500, 1600 mm double door;
- 900-1000: permits making two measurements for 900 and 1000 mm single door and relative 1800 and 2000 mm double door.
- wall 100/125: permits making two different wall thicknesses by using simple shims.
Measurement change is simple and error-free thanks to the “snap-together” positioning system.
This operation features numerous advantages for the installer; assembly operations are in fact easier and the end user will appreciate the perfect installation.
To achieve the disappearance of a double sliding door, simply unite two opposite Scrigno kits to obtain a double door frame; all necessary accessories are inside the pack.
Scrigno kit is suitable for a sliding door with max 120 kg weight and 40 mm thickness.
- fast installation: assembly is quick and intuitive;
- the wall thickness can be easily changed by means of simple snap-fitting adaptors;
- inexpensive: packaging is reduced to the utmost and the kit is easy to transport and handle even on the worksite;
- can be easily integrated in any plasterboard wall;
- as sturdy as a traditional door frame;
- eliminates waste: the two versions permit limiting waste to the utmost in the smaller measurements.
Scrigno research, centred on continuous improvement, has resulted in obtaining a product which is easy and quick to assemble, and which is extremely sturdy once assembled. What is more, with a single kit, the product can be fitted in two different wall thicknesses – 100 and 125 mm.
All this involves a technical solution whereby the vertical corrugations are joined to the top and bottom by means of self-threading screws (inexpensive and preferred by plasterboard installers) which can be screwed from outside, with precise and intuitive references. This solution has been preferred to slotting, which is unable to convey the same degree of solidity to the assembled product.
To obtain the two wall thicknesses – 100 and 125 mm – specific shims (adapter kits) have been developed to be snapped to the lower and upper profiles (top and base) to which the vertical corrugations are fastened with screws.
In the case of the 125 mm thickness, this system allows fastening the two initial corrugations retracted by 13 mm to permit fitting the two extruded aluminium profiles onto which the jamb has to be secured.