Door frame Essentialkit
The evolution of Scrignokit has now produced Essentialkit, the door frame in kit form without jambs for plasterboard walls; easy and fast to assemble, made entirely of sheet metal and aluminium, without plastic parts. As sturdy as a traditional door frame, it saves money on transport and storage.
Can be assembled on a flat surface in just a few minutes. The product does not require cutting to size. The only tool needed for assembly is a screwdriver.
After assembly, can be installed like a traditional door frame, with exactly the same clean, minimalist and design aesthetic result.
- 600-1000: six measurements for 600, 700, 750, 800, 900 and 1000 mm single door and relative 1200, 1400,1600, 1800 and 2000 mm double doors for 100/125 mm plasterboard walls with single sheet and 125 mm with double sheet.
Essentialkit allows installing a sliding door with max 120 kg weight, 40 mm thick.
- speedy installation: assembly is fast and intuitive
- inexpensive: packaging is reduced to the utmost (2200x190x170 mm), and the kit is easy to transport and handle even on the worksite;
- can be easily integrated in any plasterboard wall;
- as sturdy as a traditional door frame;
Ensures an extremely minimalist and design aesthetic effect, thanks also to the door frame without traditional jambs
- 4 vertical uprights made of sheet metal with 0.8 mm thickness, 2 of which with front part reinforced by a special profile in aluminium; anodized aluminium guide, wood spacer,
bottom and top base made of sheet metal with 1 mm thickness;
- accessories comprise: 1 bag with hangers, brackets and complementary items
for fitting the wood door, 60 screws for fastening the plasterboard to the vertical uprights